Netball Tour to Barbados
With netball facilities never much further than half an hour away, you can spend more time enjoying the sunshine and experiencing island life. We know Barbados like the back of our hand, so we can provide a tour here like no other! With the option to include excursions including a jeep safari, boat yard day out and a Bajan dinner show!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return transatlantic flights in economy with luggage
- • 10 nights’ B&B accommodation
- • 4 netball fixtures per team
- • 1 training sessions
- • Tiami Catamaran Cruise including lunch
- • All transfers to and from the airport and fixtures in Barbados
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • Services of Smile Group Travel representatives throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"