Rugby Tour to Australia
This tour ticks every box. Visit Perth, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Toowoomba and Surfers Paradise and play a fixture in each location – all in one unique tour! An opportunity for your squad to experience so much of Australia, all while playing competitive fixtures!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights to Australia
- • Internal flights/transfers between locations
- • 18 nights’ B&B accommodation
- • 6 fixtures per squad (based on 2 squads)
- • Training sessions at local facilities where available
- • All airport transfers in Australia
- • All match transfers in Australia
- • Coach use throughout duration of tour
- • Services of Smile representative throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”