Rugby Tour to Australia
This tour ticks every box. Visit Perth, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Toowoomba and Surfers Paradise and play a fixture in each location – all in one unique tour! An opportunity for your squad to experience so much of Australia, all while playing competitive fixtures!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights to Australia
- • Internal flights/transfers between locations
- • 18 nights’ B&B accommodation
- • 6 fixtures per squad (based on 2 squads)
- • Training sessions at local facilities where available
- • All airport transfers in Australia
- • All match transfers in Australia
- • Coach use throughout duration of tour
- • Services of Smile representative throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"