Golf Tour to La Manga
With warm weather all year and three 18-hole golf courses, each with their own particular style, it is the perfect golfing destination. Facilities include a Golf Practice Centre – one of the best in Europe – and a new Golf Academy led by the renowned instructor Thomas Johansson and his team. The resort also boasts luxury, great value 4* accommodation, 28 restaurants and bars to choose from, two outdoor swimming pools and an incredible spa with an indoor pool and fully fitted gym. You’ll never be short of evening entertainment and things to do!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights from a London airport to Spain in economy
- • 2 nights’ B&B accommodation in Las Lomas 4* Apartments
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • La Manga Club Resort shuttle service
- • Two 18-hole rounds of golf per person
- • Access to the indoor pool, fitness centre, sauna and steam room (sauna and steam room 18+) at Spa La Manga Club
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Golf buggy, Hand Trolley, Electric Trolley and Full Set Club Hire can be added to your package for an additional cost
What our customers say about us
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"