Rugby Tour to Australia & New Zealand
The tour includes stops in Perth, Auckland, Palmerston North, Wellington, Queenstown, Christchurch and Dunedin giving players the chance to interact with school pupils from New Zealand with billeting arrangements.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights to Australia and New Zealand
- • All internal flights between destinations
- • All airport transfers and all coach services as detailed in the itinerary
- • 13 nights billeting and 8 nights’ hotel accommodation for players
- • 21 nights’ hotel accommodation for staff
- • 6 fixtures per squad (based on 2 squads)
- • Coach travel during your tour
- • Services of Smile representative throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”