Rugby Tour to Australia & New Zealand
The tour includes stops in Perth, Auckland, Palmerston North, Wellington, Queenstown, Christchurch and Dunedin giving players the chance to interact with school pupils from New Zealand with billeting arrangements.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights to Australia and New Zealand
- • All internal flights between destinations
- • All airport transfers and all coach services as detailed in the itinerary
- • 13 nights billeting and 8 nights’ hotel accommodation for players
- • 21 nights’ hotel accommodation for staff
- • 6 fixtures per squad (based on 2 squads)
- • Coach travel during your tour
- • Services of Smile representative throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”