Netball Tour to Dubai
Dubai is rapidly becoming one of the best destinations for sports tours. The country offers state of the art sporting venues and facilities as well as some of the most beautiful beaches. A perfect netball tour destination!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights to Dubai from the UK with luggage
- • 6 nights’ B&B accommodation in a 4* hotel
- • Wild Wadi Water Park excursion
- • Desert Safari including BBQ dinner
- • 3 fixtures for 1 netball squad
- • All airport, match and excursion transfers in Dubai
- • Services of a Smile tour representative
- • All local, accommodation and flight taxes and service charges
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”