Cricket Tour to India
Join Smile Group Travel for a fantastic cricket tour to one of the best countries in the world for experiencing cricket. You will experience two places in India to experience the best of India within the time that you’re there. The tour balances playing high standard cricket with the opportunity to experience India with tours and excursions. There are opportunities to learn about the culture of India and also experience the amazing Vambanad Lake Cruise.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Direct flights from London Heathrow to Kochi with Etihad Airlines
- • 9 nights half-board accommodation, based on twin sharing
- • Three 50 over matches and two T20 matches against local teams
- • Lunch at venue during 50 over matches
- • 2 practice sessions (1 Cochin & 1 Alleppey)
- • Water during the matches and practice sessions
- • Service of 2 umpire and scorers during matches
- • Half day city tour of Fort Cochin and Mattancherry
- • Shared Kathakalli show at Fort Cochin
- • Day cruise in house boat with traditional lunch at Alleppey
- • All arrival/departure transfers and sightseeing by A/c 35 seater bus
- • Arrival & departure assistance at Airport
- • All present applicable taxes
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”