Cricket Tour to India
Join Smile Group Travel for a fantastic cricket tour to one of the best countries in the world for experiencing cricket. You will experience two places in India to experience the best of India within the time that you’re there. The tour balances playing high standard cricket with the opportunity to experience India with tours and excursions. There are opportunities to learn about the culture of India and also experience the amazing Vambanad Lake Cruise.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Direct flights from London Heathrow to Kochi with Etihad Airlines
- • 9 nights half-board accommodation, based on twin sharing
- • Three 50 over matches and two T20 matches against local teams
- • Lunch at venue during 50 over matches
- • 2 practice sessions (1 Cochin & 1 Alleppey)
- • Water during the matches and practice sessions
- • Service of 2 umpire and scorers during matches
- • Half day city tour of Fort Cochin and Mattancherry
- • Shared Kathakalli show at Fort Cochin
- • Day cruise in house boat with traditional lunch at Alleppey
- • All arrival/departure transfers and sightseeing by A/c 35 seater bus
- • Arrival & departure assistance at Airport
- • All present applicable taxes
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"