Cricket Tour to Sri Lanka
The tour balances playing high standard cricket with the opportunity to experience the country with tours and excursions. There are opportunities to whale watch, learn about the culture on a tour of the Galle Fort and experience the amazing elephant orphanage.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights from London to Sri Lanka
- • 11 nights' half-board accommodation
- • 1 training session
- • 5 40-over matches
- • 2 T20 fixture
- • Packed lunches on match days
- • Entrance to Kandy Temple
- • Turtle Hatchery Visit
- • City tour and shopping in Kandy, Colombo & Galle
- • Return airport transfers
- • Fixture and training transfers
- • Transport between destinations
- • Services of local Smile representatives
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"