Cricket Tour to Desert Springs
The resort is perfect for cricket tours as everything is within walking distance, eliminating the need for internal transfers.
- International size grass pitch (with floodlights available)
- 24 grass wickets and run ups with nets
- 1 artificial wicket with nets
- Full length artificial grass wicket
- Professional Bola Bowling Machine with 28 ball feeder
- • Return flights from the UK to Spain
- • B&B, half board or full board accommodation in Desert Springs Apartments – twin sharing
- • Cricket package to be tailored to your cricket needs and requirements
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Access to the indoor and outdoor swimming pools and fully equipped gym
What our customers say about us
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."