Cricket Tour to Desert Springs
The resort is perfect for cricket tours as everything is within walking distance, eliminating the need for internal transfers.
- International size grass pitch (with floodlights available)
- 24 grass wickets and run ups with nets
- 1 artificial wicket with nets
- Full length artificial grass wicket
- Professional Bola Bowling Machine with 28 ball feeder
- • Return flights from the UK to Spain
- • B&B, half board or full board accommodation in Desert Springs Apartments – twin sharing
- • Cricket package to be tailored to your cricket needs and requirements
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Access to the indoor and outdoor swimming pools and fully equipped gym
What our customers say about us
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”