La Manga Netball Tournament 2020
A tournament which really should not be missed. La Manga Club is the perfect sporting destination, with everything you could need on your doorstep! A warm weather location with competitive tournament fixtures against Spanish and other UK teams.
This tour has been run since 2017 and includes coaching with international players and professional coaches, including Eboni Usoro-Brown, England Captain Ama Agbeze, Sasha Corbin, Ashleigh Neal, Kyra Jones and Mikki Austin. See the video from 2017 here!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • 3 or 4 nights’ B&B accommodation in La Manga Club Resort
- • Daily packed lunch
- • Masterclass coaching with professional coaches or netball players
- • Netball tournament entry
- • Presentation dinner with awards
- • Q&A session with your masterclass coaches
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • Daily transfers to the netball facilities
- • Access to indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- • A dedicated Smile Group Travel representative present throughout the tour
- Return flights from the UK can be added for an additional cost
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"