La Manga Netball Tournament 2020
A tournament which really should not be missed. La Manga Club is the perfect sporting destination, with everything you could need on your doorstep! A warm weather location with competitive tournament fixtures against Spanish and other UK teams.
This tour has been run since 2017 and includes coaching with international players and professional coaches, including Eboni Usoro-Brown, England Captain Ama Agbeze, Sasha Corbin, Ashleigh Neal, Kyra Jones and Mikki Austin. See the video from 2017 here!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • 3 or 4 nights’ B&B accommodation in La Manga Club Resort
- • Daily packed lunch
- • Masterclass coaching with professional coaches or netball players
- • Netball tournament entry
- • Presentation dinner with awards
- • Q&A session with your masterclass coaches
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • Daily transfers to the netball facilities
- • Access to indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- • A dedicated Smile Group Travel representative present throughout the tour
- Return flights from the UK can be added for an additional cost
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."