La Manga Netball Tournament
A tournament which really should not be missed. La Manga Club is the perfect sporting destination, with everything you could need on your doorstep! A warm weather location with competitive tournament fixtures against Spanish and other UK teams.
This tour has been run since 2017. In 2017 we had Eboni Beckford-Chambers and Mikki Austin, in 2018 we had Ama Agbeze and Mikki Austin as masterclass coaches! See the video from 2017 here!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights from a local UK airport with luggage
- • 3 or 4 nights’ B&B accommodation in La Manga Club Resort
- • Daily packed lunch
- • Masterclass coaching with professional coaches or netball players
- • Netball tournament entry
- • Presentation dinner with awards
- • Q&A session with your masterclass coaches
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • Daily transfers to the netball facilities
- • Access to indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- • A dedicated Smile Group Travel representative present throughout the tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"