La Manga Netball Tournament
A tournament which really should not be missed. La Manga Club is the perfect sporting destination, with everything you could need on your doorstep! A warm weather location with competitive tournament fixtures against Spanish and other UK teams.
This tour has been run since 2017. In 2017 we had Eboni Beckford-Chambers and Mikki Austin, in 2018 we had Ama Agbeze and Mikki Austin as masterclass coaches! See the video from 2017 here!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights from a local UK airport with luggage
- • 3 or 4 nights’ B&B accommodation in La Manga Club Resort
- • Daily packed lunch
- • Masterclass coaching with professional coaches or netball players
- • Netball tournament entry
- • Presentation dinner with awards
- • Q&A session with your masterclass coaches
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • Daily transfers to the netball facilities
- • Access to indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- • A dedicated Smile Group Travel representative present throughout the tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”