La Manga Netball Tournament
A tournament which really should not be missed. La Manga Club is the perfect sporting destination, with everything you could need on your doorstep! A warm weather location with competitive tournament fixtures against Spanish and other UK teams.
This tour has been run since 2017. In 2017 we had Eboni Beckford-Chambers and Mikki Austin, in 2018 we had Ama Agbeze and Mikki Austin as masterclass coaches! See the video from 2017 here!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights from a local UK airport with luggage
- • 3 or 4 nights’ B&B accommodation in La Manga Club Resort
- • Daily packed lunch
- • Masterclass coaching with professional coaches or netball players
- • Netball tournament entry
- • Presentation dinner with awards
- • Q&A session with your masterclass coaches
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • Daily transfers to the netball facilities
- • Access to indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- • A dedicated Smile Group Travel representative present throughout the tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"