The Hundred Girls Cricket Festival
We are delighted to invite you to the Isle of Wight for the inaugural Smile Hundred Girls Cricket Festival.
Matches will be played at some of the Island’s best grounds including the Newclose County Ground. Your 4 nights accommodation is at the beach fronted Hotel Maria in Sandown.
- • 5 matches per team. Officials at all matches provided
- • Refreshments supplied during all matches
- • Master class sessions by senior coaches
- • Visits & talks from world renowned cricketers
- • Additional competitions for range hitting, fastest, delivery, catching and more
- • Presentation ceremony with prizes for winners and top individual performances
- • Evening entertainment at hotel
- • Indoor cricket school in case of bad weather
- • Coach returns from school
- • Half day coach trip around island with optional activities
Tour informationDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."