Netball Tour to Barbados
With netball facilities never much further than half an hour away, you can spend more time enjoying the sunshine and experiencing island life. We know Barbados like the back of our hand, so we can provide a tour here like no other! With the option to include excursions including a jeep safari, boat yard day out and a Bajan dinner show!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return transatlantic flights in economy with luggage
- • 10 nights’ B&B accommodation
- • 4 netball fixtures per team
- • 1 training sessions
- • Tiami Catamaran Cruise including lunch
- • All transfers to and from the airport and fixtures in Barbados
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • Services of Smile Group Travel representatives throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”