Cricket Tour to Barbados
We can provide the very best cricket tour experience in Barbados, which can even include coaching with professional players or at famous cricket grounds! If you're looking for a cricket tour that ticks all of the boxes, you've come to the right place! We offer a wide range of hotel options to suit your budget, as well as some of the most fantastic excursions that the island has to offer, so you really will get the most out of your island visit! We work with you to secure appropriate standard fixtures to ensure your teams are tested and come away with new skills and amazing memories.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights to and from the UK in economy
- • 10 nights’ B&B accommodation in a 3* hotel in twin rooms
- • Four cricket fixtures with lunch or refreshments (40 over or T20)
- • Tiami Cruise, including food and drinks
- • Services of Smile Representatives throughout tour
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • All transfers to and from the airport and fixtures in Barbados
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"