Netball Tour to South Africa
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • International flights from the UK to Cape Town
- • 6 nights’ B&B accommodation in Cape Town
- • 1 night full-board accommodation at Aquila Private Game Reserve
- • 2 nights in Hermanus
- • 6 netball fixtures per squad (based on 2 squads)
- • 2 training sessions
- • Two guided game-drives at Aquila Private Game Reserve
- • Use of a coach with a driver throughout the duration of the tour
- • All airport and match transfers in South Africa
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Services of local Smile Group Travel representatives throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”