Netball Tour to Australia & Singapore
Start your trip with two-night stop in Singapore, giving you enough time to take in the beautiful city life as well as time for training and a fixture. From there, you’ll fly onto Australia visiting Perth, Sydney and Cairns. In each destination you'll have time to explore as well as playing competitive netball fixtures.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • All international and internal flights
- • 15 nights’ B&B accommodation in twin rooms
- • 6 netball fixtures per squad (based on 3 squads)
- • 2 training sessions
- • Sightseeing in Cairns and Manly, Australia
- • Trip to Kings Park in Perth
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Airport transfers in Australia and Singapore
- • Services of Smile Group Travel Representatives throughout
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"