Netball Tour to Australia & Singapore
Start your trip with two-night stop in Singapore, giving you enough time to take in the beautiful city life as well as time for training and a fixture. From there, you’ll fly onto Australia visiting Perth, Sydney and Cairns. In each destination you'll have time to explore as well as playing competitive netball fixtures.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • All international and internal flights
- • 15 nights’ B&B accommodation in twin rooms
- • 6 netball fixtures per squad (based on 3 squads)
- • 2 training sessions
- • Sightseeing in Cairns and Manly, Australia
- • Trip to Kings Park in Perth
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Airport transfers in Australia and Singapore
- • Services of Smile Group Travel Representatives throughout
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”