Cricket Tour to South Africa
Experience what Cape Town has to offer with a tour to include competitive cricket fixtures as well as excursions to Robben Island, Table Mountain and Cape Peninsula. We can organise an excursion to watch a first-class cricket match (subject to availability).
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • International flights from the UK to Cape Town
- • 8 nights B&B accommodation
- • 4 Cricket fixtures per team, with lunch and umpires included
- • 1 training session
- • Two guided game-drives at Aquila Private Game Reserve
- • Use of a coach with a driver throughout the duration of the tour
- • All airport and match transfers
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Services of Smile representative throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"