Cricket Tour to South Africa
Experience what Cape Town has to offer with a tour to include competitive cricket fixtures as well as excursions to Robben Island, Table Mountain and Cape Peninsula. We can organise an excursion to watch a first-class cricket match (subject to availability).
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • International flights from the UK to Cape Town
- • 8 nights B&B accommodation
- • 4 Cricket fixtures per team, with lunch and umpires included
- • 1 training session
- • Two guided game-drives at Aquila Private Game Reserve
- • Use of a coach with a driver throughout the duration of the tour
- • All airport and match transfers
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Services of Smile representative throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"