Basketball Tour to Boston
Millions of people visit Boston every year to take in its historic neighbourhood and attend sporting events. Boston is the home of the Boston Celtics Basketball Team who have won a huge amount of Championships. Your tour can include tickets to watch a fixture (subject to availability).
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return transatlantic flights to and from the UK in economy
- • One 23KG baggage allowance per student and staff
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • All transfers to and from the airport in Boston
- • All transfers throughout the itinerary in Boston
- • 6 nights half board accommodation
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Two Training session with Boston College coaches
- • 3 Basketball matches against local school opposition
- • 4 nights billeting with schools opposition
- • Services of Smile Representatives throughout tour & escorted Tour Director throughout
What our customers say about us
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”