Basketball Tour to Boston
Millions of people visit Boston every year to take in its historic neighbourhood and attend sporting events. Boston is the home of the Boston Celtics Basketball Team who have won a huge amount of Championships. Your tour can include tickets to watch a fixture (subject to availability).
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return transatlantic flights to and from the UK in economy
- • One 23KG baggage allowance per student and staff
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • All transfers to and from the airport in Boston
- • All transfers throughout the itinerary in Boston
- • 6 nights half board accommodation
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Two Training session with Boston College coaches
- • 3 Basketball matches against local school opposition
- • 4 nights billeting with schools opposition
- • Services of Smile Representatives throughout tour & escorted Tour Director throughout
What our customers say about us
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”