Cricket Tour to Barbados
We can provide the very best cricket tour experience in Barbados, which can even include coaching with professional cricket players or at famous cricket grounds! If you're looking for a cricket tour that ticks all of the boxes, you've come to the right place! We offer a wide range of hotel options to suit your budget, as well as some of the most fantastic excursions that the island has to offer, so you really will get the most out of your island visit! We work with you to secure appropriate standard fixtures to ensure your teams are tested and come away with new skills and amazing memories.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights from the UK in economy
- • 10 nights’ B&B accommodation in a 3* hotel
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Four cricket fixtures with lunch or refreshments (40 over or T20)
- • Island Jeep Safari including lunch
- • Harbour Lights Dinner & Show
- • The Boatyard excursion including lunch
- • Catamaran cruise, including food and drinks
- • Return airport, fixture and excursion transfers in Barbados
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • Services of local Smile Group Travel representatives in Barbados
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”