Cricket Tour to India
Join Smile Group Travel for a fantastic cricket tour to one of the best countries in the world for experiencing cricket. You will experience two places in India to experience the best of India within the time that you’re there. The tour balances playing high standard cricket with the opportunity to experience India with tours and excursions. There are opportunities to learn about the culture of India and also experience the amazing Vambanad Lake Cruise.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Direct flights from London Heathrow to Kochi with Etihad Airlines
- • 9 nights half-board accommodation, based on twin sharing
- • Three 50 over matches and two T20 matches against local teams
- • Lunch at venue during 50 over matches
- • 2 practice sessions (1 Cochin & 1 Alleppey)
- • Water during the matches and practice sessions
- • Service of 2 umpire and scorers during matches
- • Half day city tour of Fort Cochin and Mattancherry
- • Shared Kathakalli show at Fort Cochin
- • Day cruise in house boat with traditional lunch at Alleppey
- • All arrival/departure transfers and sightseeing by A/c 35 seater bus
- • Arrival & departure assistance at Airport
- • All present applicable taxes
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."