Cricket Tour to India
Join Smile Group Travel for a fantastic cricket tour to one of the best countries in the world for experiencing cricket. You will experience two places in India to experience the best of India within the time that you’re there. The tour balances playing high standard cricket with the opportunity to experience India with tours and excursions. There are opportunities to learn about the culture of India and also experience the amazing Vambanad Lake Cruise.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Direct flights from London Heathrow to Kochi with Etihad Airlines
- • 9 nights half-board accommodation, based on twin sharing
- • Three 50 over matches and two T20 matches against local teams
- • Lunch at venue during 50 over matches
- • 2 practice sessions (1 Cochin & 1 Alleppey)
- • Water during the matches and practice sessions
- • Service of 2 umpire and scorers during matches
- • Half day city tour of Fort Cochin and Mattancherry
- • Shared Kathakalli show at Fort Cochin
- • Day cruise in house boat with traditional lunch at Alleppey
- • All arrival/departure transfers and sightseeing by A/c 35 seater bus
- • Arrival & departure assistance at Airport
- • All present applicable taxes
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."