Geography Tour to Iceland
Your tour will take you to this incredible destination, with some many fantastic excursions included in one tour. Experience the Golden Circle and Reykjanes Peninsula with your tour included, also included is horseback riding, whale watching and visit the Blue Lagoon for a truely unforgettable tour!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return transatlantic flights to and from the UK with in economy from London
- • 1x 23kgs baggage allowance per person
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • All transfers throughout time in Iceland
- • 4 nights' B&B accommodation
- • Bowling with dinner included
- • Golden Circle Tour via Pingvellir National Park
- • Reykjanes Peninsula Tour & Entry to Powerplant Earth
- • Horseback riding with activity guide
- • Whale Watching Boat Excursion
- • Entrance to the Blue Lagoon
- • Entrance to Laugardalslaug Geothermal Swimming Pool
- • Services of Smile Representatives throughout tour
What our customers say about us
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"