Geography Tour to Iceland
Your tour will take you to this incredible destination, with some many fantastic excursions included in one tour. Experience the Golden Circle and Reykjanes Peninsula with your tour included, also included is horseback riding, whale watching and visit the Blue Lagoon for a truely unforgettable tour!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return transatlantic flights to and from the UK with in economy from London
- • 1x 23kgs baggage allowance per person
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • All transfers throughout time in Iceland
- • 4 nights' B&B accommodation
- • Bowling with dinner included
- • Golden Circle Tour via Pingvellir National Park
- • Reykjanes Peninsula Tour & Entry to Powerplant Earth
- • Horseback riding with activity guide
- • Whale Watching Boat Excursion
- • Entrance to the Blue Lagoon
- • Entrance to Laugardalslaug Geothermal Swimming Pool
- • Services of Smile Representatives throughout tour
What our customers say about us
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."