Geography Tour to Iceland
Your tour will take you to this incredible destination, with some many fantastic excursions included in one tour. Experience the Golden Circle and Reykjanes Peninsula with your tour included, also included is horseback riding, whale watching and visit the Blue Lagoon for a truely unforgettable tour!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return transatlantic flights to and from the UK with in economy from London
- • 1x 23kgs baggage allowance per person
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • All transfers throughout time in Iceland
- • 4 nights' B&B accommodation
- • Bowling with dinner included
- • Golden Circle Tour via Pingvellir National Park
- • Reykjanes Peninsula Tour & Entry to Powerplant Earth
- • Horseback riding with activity guide
- • Whale Watching Boat Excursion
- • Entrance to the Blue Lagoon
- • Entrance to Laugardalslaug Geothermal Swimming Pool
- • Services of Smile Representatives throughout tour
What our customers say about us
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."