Geography Tour to Iceland
Your tour will take you to this incredible destination, with some many fantastic excursions included in one tour. Experience the Golden Circle and Reykjanes Peninsula with your tour included, also included is horseback riding, whale watching and visit the Blue Lagoon for a truely unforgettable tour!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return transatlantic flights to and from the UK with in economy from London
- • 1x 23kgs baggage allowance per person
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • All transfers throughout time in Iceland
- • 4 nights' B&B accommodation
- • Bowling with dinner included
- • Golden Circle Tour via Pingvellir National Park
- • Reykjanes Peninsula Tour & Entry to Powerplant Earth
- • Horseback riding with activity guide
- • Whale Watching Boat Excursion
- • Entrance to the Blue Lagoon
- • Entrance to Laugardalslaug Geothermal Swimming Pool
- • Services of Smile Representatives throughout tour
What our customers say about us
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”