Golf Tour to La Manga
With warm weather all year and three 18-hole golf courses, each with their own particular style, it is the perfect golfing destination. Facilities include a Golf Practice Centre – one of the best in Europe – and a new Golf Academy led by the renowned instructor Thomas Johansson and his team. The resort also boasts luxury, great value 4* accommodation, 28 restaurants and bars to choose from, two outdoor swimming pools and an incredible spa with an indoor pool and fully fitted gym. You’ll never be short of evening entertainment and things to do!
- • Return flights from a London airport to Spain in economy
- • 2 nights’ B&B accommodation in Las Lomas 4* Apartments
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • La Manga Club Resort shuttle service
- • Two 18-hole rounds of golf per person
- • Access to the indoor pool, fitness centre, sauna and steam room (sauna and steam room 18+) at Spa La Manga Club
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Golf buggy, Hand Trolley, Electric Trolley and Full Set Club Hire can be added to your package for an additional cost
What our customers say about us
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”