Golf Tour to La Manga
With warm weather all year and three 18-hole golf courses, each with their own particular style, it is the perfect golfing destination. Facilities include a Golf Practice Centre – one of the best in Europe – and a new Golf Academy led by the renowned instructor Thomas Johansson and his team. The resort also boasts luxury, great value 4* accommodation, 28 restaurants and bars to choose from, two outdoor swimming pools and an incredible spa with an indoor pool and fully fitted gym. You’ll never be short of evening entertainment and things to do!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights from a London airport to Spain in economy
- • 2 nights’ B&B accommodation in Las Lomas 4* Apartments
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • La Manga Club Resort shuttle service
- • Two 18-hole rounds of golf per person
- • Access to the indoor pool, fitness centre, sauna and steam room (sauna and steam room 18+) at Spa La Manga Club
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Golf buggy, Hand Trolley, Electric Trolley and Full Set Club Hire can be added to your package for an additional cost
What our customers say about us
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”