Golf Tour to La Manga
With warm weather all year and three 18-hole golf courses, each with their own particular style, La Manga Club is the perfect golfing destination.
Facilities include a practice centre – one of the best in Europe – and an academy led by the renowned instructor Thomas Johansson and his team.
The resort also boasts luxury, great value 4* accommodation, 28 restaurants and bars to choose from, two outdoor swimming pools and an incredible spa with an indoor pool and fully fitted gym. You’ll never be short of evening entertainment and things to do!
- • Return flights from a London airport to Spain in economy
- • 2 nights’ B&B accommodation in Las Lomas 4* Apartments
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • La Manga Club Resort shuttle service
- • Two 18-hole rounds of golf per person
- • Access to the indoor pool, fitness centre, sauna and steam room (sauna and steam room 18+) at Spa La Manga Club
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Golf buggy, Hand Trolley, Electric Trolley and Full Set Club Hire can be added to your package for an additional cost
What our customers say about us
"Touring with Smile Group Travel earlier in the year was a massive part of our preparation"
"We had a fantastic season, winning the under-18 national T20 as well as getting to finals day for the under-15s.
"Touring with Smile Group Travel earlier in the year was a massive part of our preparation. We put a lot of planning into our tours to ensure our pupils not only get a fantastic experience but also get the top sporting preparation and challenge we want for, from our tours. Everything we try to do is to as high quality as possible for our pupils and Smile certainly help us to make that happen."
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"