Hockey Tour to Barbados
With year-round warm weather and friendly hospitality as well as Smile Group Travel’s extensive knowledge of the island, your experience is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return transatlantic flights in economy with luggage
- • 10 nights’ B&B accommodation in Barbados
- • 4 netball fixtures per team
- • 1 training session
- • Island Jeep Safari including lunch
- • The Boatyard excursion with lunch
- • Harbour Lights Dinner & Show
- • Tiami Catamaran Cruise including lunch
- • Return airport, match and excursion transfers in Barbados
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • Services of Smile Group Travel representatives throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."