Hockey Tour to Barbados
With year-round warm weather and friendly hospitality as well as Smile Group Travel’s extensive knowledge of the island, your experience is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return transatlantic flights in economy with luggage
- • 10 nights’ B&B accommodation in Barbados
- • 4 netball fixtures per team
- • 1 training session
- • Island Jeep Safari including lunch
- • The Boatyard excursion with lunch
- • Harbour Lights Dinner & Show
- • Tiami Catamaran Cruise including lunch
- • Return airport, match and excursion transfers in Barbados
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • Services of Smile Group Travel representatives throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."