Hockey Tour to Barbados
With year-round warm weather and friendly hospitality as well as Smile Group Travel’s extensive knowledge of the island, your experience is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return transatlantic flights in economy with luggage
- • 10 nights’ B&B accommodation in Barbados
- • 4 netball fixtures per team
- • 1 training session
- • Island Jeep Safari including lunch
- • The Boatyard excursion with lunch
- • Harbour Lights Dinner & Show
- • Tiami Catamaran Cruise including lunch
- • Return airport, match and excursion transfers in Barbados
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • Services of Smile Group Travel representatives throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”