Hockey Tour to South Africa
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • International flights from the UK
- • Internal flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- • 4 nights’ B&B at the High Performance Centre in Pretoria
- • 6 nights’ B&B at Best Western Cape Suites (twin rooms)
- • Full day safari
- • 5 fixtures vs local opposition including post match drinks and snacks
- • Two training sessions at the HPC in Pretoria on Astro
- • City tour of Pretoria
- • Visit to the V&A Waterfront
- • All airport and match transfers
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Services of Smile representative throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"