Hockey Tour to South Africa
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • International flights from the UK
- • Internal flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- • 4 nights’ B&B at the High Performance Centre in Pretoria
- • 6 nights’ B&B at Best Western Cape Suites (twin rooms)
- • Full day safari
- • 5 fixtures vs local opposition including post match drinks and snacks
- • Two training sessions at the HPC in Pretoria on Astro
- • City tour of Pretoria
- • Visit to the V&A Waterfront
- • All airport and match transfers
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Services of Smile representative throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"