Multi-sport Tour to La Manga
Your itinerary can be customised to suite the needs and requirements of your tour group - so have a look at the example below and then let us know how we can adapt it to make it your perfect tour! The price includes full-board accommodation which includes a buffet breakfast, daily packed lunch delivered to the sporting facilities that you are at that day and dinner at a range of restaurants on the restaurant including tapas, a pizzeria and an italian!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights in economy with luggage
- • 4 nights’ full board accommodation
- • 2 days football pitch use
- • 2 days netball court use
- • Tennis court use
- • 1 day cricket fielding area use
- • Pitch & Putt for all players
- • Crazy golf with stick hire for all players
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • 2 self-drive minibuses to use within the resort
- • Services of local Smile Group Travel representatives during tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"