Multi-sport Tour to La Manga
Your itinerary can be customised to suite the needs and requirements of your tour group - so have a look at the example below and then let us know how we can adapt it to make it your perfect tour! The price includes full-board accommodation which includes a buffet breakfast, daily packed lunch delivered to the sporting facilities that you are at that day and dinner at a range of restaurants on the restaurant including tapas, a pizzeria and an italian!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights in economy with luggage
- • 4 nights’ full board accommodation
- • 2 days football pitch use
- • 2 days netball court use
- • Tennis court use
- • 1 day cricket fielding area use
- • Pitch & Putt for all players
- • Crazy golf with stick hire for all players
- • Return airport transfers in Spain
- • 2 self-drive minibuses to use within the resort
- • Services of local Smile Group Travel representatives during tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”