Music Tour to Dubai & Sri Lanka
Experience the wonderful Dubai and the beautiful country of Sri Lanka in a two-centre tour. Include excursions such as a dinner cruise, a desert safari, the Burg Khalifa Observation Deck, an elephant safari and a waterpark.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • All coach travel throughout in Dubai & Sri Lanka
- • 4 nights’ accommodation in the UAE, twin sharing, B&B
- • 13 nights’ accommodation in Sri Lanka, twin sharing, B&B
- • Entrance fees to Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Dambulla Cave Temple, Kandy Temple of Tooth, Royal Botanical Garden Peradeniya, Yala National Park and Jeep Safari, Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery, Minneriya National Park and Jeep Safari, Stilt Fishing
- • End of tour meal
- • Services of English-speaking Smile Representatives throughout tour
What our customers say about us
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."