Music Tour to Dubai & Sri Lanka
Experience the wonderful Dubai and the beautiful country of Sri Lanka in a two-centre tour. Include excursions such as a dinner cruise, a desert safari, the Burg Khalifa Observation Deck, an elephant safari and a waterpark.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • All coach travel throughout in Dubai & Sri Lanka
- • 4 nights’ accommodation in the UAE, twin sharing, B&B
- • 13 nights’ accommodation in Sri Lanka, twin sharing, B&B
- • Entrance fees to Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Dambulla Cave Temple, Kandy Temple of Tooth, Royal Botanical Garden Peradeniya, Yala National Park and Jeep Safari, Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery, Minneriya National Park and Jeep Safari, Stilt Fishing
- • End of tour meal
- • Services of English-speaking Smile Representatives throughout tour
What our customers say about us
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”