Music Tour to Dubai & Sri Lanka
Experience the wonderful Dubai and the beautiful country of Sri Lanka in a two-centre tour. Include excursions such as a dinner cruise, a desert safari, the Burg Khalifa Observation Deck, an elephant safari and a waterpark.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • All coach travel throughout in Dubai & Sri Lanka
- • 4 nights’ accommodation in the UAE, twin sharing, B&B
- • 13 nights’ accommodation in Sri Lanka, twin sharing, B&B
- • Entrance fees to Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Dambulla Cave Temple, Kandy Temple of Tooth, Royal Botanical Garden Peradeniya, Yala National Park and Jeep Safari, Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery, Minneriya National Park and Jeep Safari, Stilt Fishing
- • End of tour meal
- • Services of English-speaking Smile Representatives throughout tour
What our customers say about us
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"