Rugby Tour to Australia & New Zealand
The tour includes stops in Perth, Auckland, Palmerston North, Wellington, Queenstown, Christchurch and Dunedin giving players the chance to interact with school pupils from New Zealand with billeting arrangements.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights to Australia and New Zealand
- • All internal flights between destinations
- • All airport transfers and all coach services as detailed in the itinerary
- • 13 nights billeting and 8 nights’ hotel accommodation for players
- • 21 nights’ hotel accommodation for staff
- • 6 fixtures per squad (based on 2 squads)
- • Coach travel during your tour
- • Services of Smile representative throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"We have worked with Smile group a number of times now and this tour was another example of how they continue to put us first in terms of what we want from a tour. They are always at hand to help with any issues and will strive to make anything work. They have great contacts and this makes the sport experience all the more worthwhile. We will continue to use them in the future especially as their prices are hugely competitive."
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."