Rugby Tour to Australia & New Zealand
The tour includes stops in Perth, Auckland, Palmerston North, Wellington, Queenstown, Christchurch and Dunedin giving players the chance to interact with school pupils from New Zealand with billeting arrangements.
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights to Australia and New Zealand
- • All internal flights between destinations
- • All airport transfers and all coach services as detailed in the itinerary
- • 13 nights billeting and 8 nights’ hotel accommodation for players
- • 21 nights’ hotel accommodation for staff
- • 6 fixtures per squad (based on 2 squads)
- • Coach travel during your tour
- • Services of Smile representative throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”