Netball Tour to Barbados
With netball facilities never much further than half an hour away, you can spend more time enjoying the sunshine and experiencing island life. We know Barbados like the back of our hand, so we can provide a tour here like no other! With the option to include excursions including a jeep safari, The Boatyard excursion, complete with water trampoline, and a Bajan dinner show!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return transatlantic flights in economy with luggage
- • 10 nights’ B&B accommodation in Barbados
- • 4 netball fixtures per team
- • 1 training session
- • Island Jeep Safari including lunch
- • The Boatyard excursion with lunch
- • Harbour Lights Dinner & Show
- • Tiami Catamaran Cruise including lunch
- • Return airport, match and excursion transfers in Barbados
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Airport Departure Tax in the UK
- • Services of Smile Group Travel representatives throughout tour
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"I look forward to using Smile on future tours"
"I can’t speak highly enough of Graeme and the Smile team. Their knowledge of Barbados is second to none and ground handler John was fantastic during our tour. I look forward to using Smile on future tours. Many thanks."
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”