Netball Tour to South Africa
- • Return flights from the UK to Cape Town in economy with luggage
- • 8 nights’ B&B accommodation in Cape Town
- • 1 night full-board accommodation at Aquila Private Game Reserve
- • Two guided game-drives at Aquila Private Game Reserve
- • 4 netball fixtures per squad
- • 2 self-led training sessions
- • Use of a coach with a driver until 9pm each day
- • Return airport and match transfers in South Africa
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Services of local Smile Group Travel representatives in South Africa
What our customers say about us
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"
“It was my first time in Barbados and for me, it was a fantastic tour from start to finish! Superbly organised by Don Topley and his team, it provided the right balance between the cricket, organised events, socialising and personal relaxation time. Don's intimate knowledge of the island was a real plus with his island tour being an excellent experience. Well done Smile Group Travel!”