Netball Tour to South Africa
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights from the UK to Cape Town in economy with luggage
- • 8 nights’ B&B accommodation in Cape Town
- • 1 night full-board accommodation at Aquila Private Game Reserve
- • Two guided game-drives at Aquila Private Game Reserve
- • 4 netball fixtures per squad
- • 2 self-led training sessions
- • Use of a coach with a driver until 9pm each day
- • Return airport and match transfers in South Africa
- • All accommodation service charges and taxes
- • Services of local Smile Group Travel representatives in South Africa
Example ItineraryDownload Now
What our customers say about us
"An unforgettable week."
“Another incredible visit to Antigua thanks to Smile Group Travel. Cricket in the Sir Vivian Richards stadium was unforgettable and local legends Sir Richie Richardson and Kenny Benjamin dropped in too! Richie even signed a miniature bat for every student as a souvenir! Big thanks to Graeme and the team for ensuring staff and students had an unforgettable week!”
"We look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Brentwood School have once again had an excellent experience with Smile Group Travel. The hockey venues used in Holland were impressive and both students and staff learnt lots from the professional coaches. A busy and brilliant 5 days in Holland, we look forward to our next Smile tour!"
"Many memorable experiences."
“Smile has built some long-standing relationships on the island which facilitated many memorable experiences. Whether it was a medical matter or the opportunity to engage with some of the cricket legends, Smile’s hosts and organisers demonstrated a standard of excellence. We are looking forward to Smile-ing again!”