Netball & Hockey Tour to Sri Lanka
The fixtures can be arranged so that players can play both netball and hockey during the tour. With three incredible locations to visit in Sri Lanka, this really is a tour like no other! Additional fixtures can be added, as well as excursions and if there is anywhere else you'd like to visit on your tour - let us know!
As School Travel Forum Members, each and every one of our tours are thoroughly risk assessed. We are also holders of the LOtC Badge. Click here to find out more.
- • Return flights in economy with luggage
- • 10 nights’ half board accommodation
- • 6 netball fixtures per team (based on 2 squads)
- • 3 hockey fixtures per team (based on 2 squads)
- • 1 hockey training session
- • Water and post-match refreshments for all fixtures
- • Excursions to Kandy Temple, National Park Jeep Safari and Turtle Hatchery
- • Kandy, Colombo and Galle City Tour
- • Services of local Smile Group Travel representatives during tour
What our customers say about us
"A must do!"
"A must do tour if interested in playing cricket abroad!"
"A thoroughly enjoyable experience!!"
"Amazing experience for both staff and pupils. The standard of netball was spot on and challenged our girls at the right level. Organisation of the days was great, we got to experience the true culture of our destinations and were looked after very well. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!! Thank you!"
"Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"
"The boys had two great fixtures against tough opposition. They were hosted in true Irish style! The hotel was perfect for what the boys needed, we were very well looked after. Many thanks to Smile for giving the boys their first opportunity at recognising what is involved in a rugby tour!"